If you plan to set up business in Russia LLC "Business-Law" will be a good helper for you. Our LLC provides companies registration service in Russia. Our professionals have extensive background in working with foreign business owners.
As a general rule foreign-funded company registration requires a special clarity and coherence to finish the registration procedure without any blunders and delays, the law firm "Business-Law" is ready to vouch for this process engineering.
|For your convenience, please send your questions in writing to the e-mail: email@example.com or via the feedback form.|
You can select service you are interested in from the following price list:
|Preparation of documents for establishment the LLC (ltd)||2800|
|Visit to the notary with client||2000|
|Filing documents for registration|
|Picking the results up|
|The making of common seal||400|
|Notary fees||3700 +1000 for each one|
|Address of registration for 11 months||42 000|
|Receiving mail on the registered address for 11 months||11000|
|Creating bank account||2000|
|Registration in pension fund and the social insurance fund||2000|
|Total:||69 900 rubles*|
69’900 rubles are the final price for 1 founder + 1000 rubles for each additional one.
Complete registration operations take about 10 – 11 work days*.
*If registration is carried out remotely from your country, the cost and terms will be different.
We need the following documents to start establishment of the LLC operations:
(The list of documents is not comprehensive and can be updated after the consultation and before operations)
1. A filled up application form.
2. Scan or a copy of the passport (with Russian notary translation) for all participants and of the CEO or a copy of an extract from the commercial register if the founder is a company.
3. If the founder of LLC is a foreign company, the notary may require the following documents:
- the constituent documents of the foreign company;
- documents confirming the authority of its representative;
- Certificate Of Good-Standing (not older than 1 year).
All foreign documents must be with Russian translation and duly legalized, the translator's signature must be notarized.
Our offices are located in Moscow and in Crimea.
You can contact our company with e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org